文秘英语即听即说
上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新

5 预订机票

你一定要会说的场景句

1.是直达的航班吗?

Is it a direct flight?

2.你必须在香港转机。

You have to change planes in Hong Kong.

3.我就订这趟吧。

Book it for me,please.

4.去香港的飞机什么时候起飞?

When does the plane to Hong Kong take off?

5.恐怕9月12号的机位已满了。

I’m afraid that all the flights of September 12 are booked.

6.请问经济舱的价格是多少?

Could you tell me what the economy class fare is?

7.我叫王峰,我打电话是来取消我预订的飞机票。

My name is Wang Feng and I’m calling to cancel my plane ticket.

8.我想确认一下我预订的机票,6月18日2点起飞到香港的516次航班。

I’d like to reconfirm my reservation on Flight 516 for Hong Kong at 2 o’clock,June 18.

9.我想更改我预订的本月16日机号为AR880的航班。

I’d like to change my reservation on Flight number AR880 on the 16th of this month.

10.我什么时候能拿到票呢?

When can I get the tickets?

航班情况

A:Is it a direct flight[39]?是直达的航班吗?

B:Yes.It’s a nonstop.对,是直达的。

延伸 How many flights are there to Shanghai every day?每天有多少次航班飞往上海?

Do you have flights in the evening?晚上有航班吗?

Could you check[40] other flights to Hong Kong in the late morning of the 4th as well,please?请您也帮我查一下,4号上午晚些时候还有没有飞往香港的其他航班?

What is the flight number and date of departure[41],please?请问航班号和起飞日期?

We have a nonstop flight[42] leaving Beijing at 9:25.我们有直达航班,9点25分从北京起飞。

需要转机

A:I’d like to book a ticket to Los Angeles.我想订一张去洛杉矶的票。

B:Miss,there is no direct flight from Guangzhou to Los Angeles.You have to change planes[43] in Hong Kong.小姐,从广州没有飞机直飞洛杉矶。你必须在香港转机。

延伸 You have to change planes at Chicago Airport.你必须在芝加哥机场转机。

Dear miss,if you take Flight 888,you have to change planes at Tokyo.亲爱的女士,如果您乘坐888次航班,中途必须在东京转机。

预订机票

A:The only flight available is Flight 231 in Northwest Airlines,which leaves at 8:30 a.m.唯一一趟还有机位的航班是西北航空公司的231次,早晨8:30起飞。

B:Book it for me,please.我就订这趟吧。

延伸 Can you book a night flight[44] for me?你能帮我订一张夜间航班的机票吗?

Could I book a return ticket[45] from Bering to Chicago?我能订一张从白令海峡到芝加哥的往返机票吗?

场景词汇

I’d like to reserve two one-way tickets[46] to New York for tomorrow.我想预订2张明天去纽约的单程票。

I’ll need an economy ticket with an open return.我想要一张返回时间不定的往返经济舱机票。

I’d like to travel first class.我想要头等舱。

飞行事宜

A:When does the plane to Hong Kong take off?去香港的飞机什么时候起飞?

B:The plane to Hong Kong takes off at 10 a.m.and the plane to Los Angeles takes off at 3 p.m.Is that OK?去香港的飞机早上10点起飞,去洛杉矶的飞机下午3点起飞。可以吗?

延伸 May I know the departure time?请问什么时候起飞?

What is the arrival time?几点到达?

How long does the flight take?飞行时间多长?

航班已满

A:I’m afraid that all the flights of September 12 are booked.恐怕9月12号的机位已满了。

B:How about September 13?那9月13号的呢?

延伸 It’s fully booked at the moment.现在都订满了。

I’m very sorry,but the flight is completely booked.实在抱歉,那趟航班全部订满了。

I can put you on a waiting list if you would like.如果你愿意,我可以把你排在等候名单上。

I’m afraid that flight is fully booked.恐怕那趟航班已订满了。

I’ll just check to see if there have been any cancellations[47].我来查一下是否有取消预订的。

机票价格

A:Could you tell me what the economy class fare is?请问经济舱的价格是多少?

场景词汇

B:The one in the morning is 1,500 Yuan,while the one in the afternoon is 1,200 Yuan.早上的航班是1500元,下午那班是1200元。

延伸 How much are they?价格是多少?

How much does a single ticket cost?一张单程机票多少钱?

Do you offer special prices[48] in summer?你们在夏季提供特价机票吗?

取消预订

A:My name is Wang Feng and I’m calling to cancel my plane ticket.我叫王峰,我打电话是来取消我预订的飞机票。

B:When was your reservation?您预订的什么时候?

延伸 Do I need to pay a cancellation fee?我要支付取消预订的费用吗?

Would you like me to reschedule[49] you for some other time?要不要我再为您安排别的时间?

No.Thank you.不用了,谢谢你。

确认预订

A:I’d like to reconfirm my reservation on Flight 516 for Hong Kong at 2 o’clock,June 18.我想再确认一下我预订的机票,6月18日2点起飞到香港的516次航班。

B:You are confirmed on Fight 516.您确实订好了516次航班的机票。

延伸 I want to reconfirm my reservation for Flight 901 on April 1.我想再确认一下我预订的4月1日901次航班的机票。

更改预订

A:I’d like to change my reservation on Flight number AR880 on the 16th of this month.我想更改我预订的本月16日机号为AR880的航班。

B:OK.好的。

延伸 Can you change the reservation then,please?能请您更改一下预订吗?

场景词汇

I’m afraid it’ll be difficult for him to make it at that time.恐怕那个时间对他来讲有点儿紧张。

Would you cancel this reservation,please,and make it for the same flight tomorrow?

请取消这项预订,改为明天同一航班的飞机,好吗?

Cancel the ticket for Flight NC337 and book one seat on the same flight tomorrow.

取消NC337次航班,改订明天的同一航班。

取票

A:When can I get the tickets?我什么时候能拿到票呢?

B:Tomorrow afternoon.明天下午。

延伸 When can I come to pick up[50] tickets?我什么时候可以来取票?

Would you like to pick up the ticket at the airport?你愿意到机场取票吗?

Please pay at the airport counter[51] when you receive your ticket.请在机场服务台取票时付款。

One week before you depart.起飞前一星期。

Three days before you leave at the latest,or any time before that as you like.最迟在出发前3天,或在那以前任何时候都可以。

场景词汇